Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jake's Diet - Week 2 Day 7!!!

I've done it!
I have made it a whole 2 full weeks! Tomorrow I begin Week 3,
and that's really exciting :-)

    My walk this morning was about 25 minutes. It's gray out, like it's going to rain, and it's also cold. Mom took me and Zoya around for 25 minutes and we took some pictures, sniffed some stuff, got some fresh air, and renewed our energy for the day. I can't be the only one that feels refreshed from morning exercise!

Accountability Pics for Week 2 Day 7 ~ 5 June 2012

Sometimes I like to walk ahead...
Sometimes I fall behind and have to run!

I'm a Beagle. I won't apologize for that.
I simply MUST sniff, smell, investigate, and sometimes taste everything!
** psst! Check out the top-right pic, "Beagle stance" ;-) **

These are from our rest during the walk.
Mom likes to take a rest and take a few pictures.
When we finished, we actually walked by where Dad was parked. He was leaving for work so
we got to say good-bye!

     Anyway, yes... I truly believe that exercise is best done in the morning, and best before, while, or just as the sun comes up so you have the energy boost from the first morning sunlight. Exercise in the morning helps set the pace for the rest of your day and it can make you feel more energized, happier, and more balanced and calm. All of that is, obviously, good stuff! And the people around you will appreciate your better calmer mood too ;-)

It's cold today, and gray.
I think it might rain, but for now it's just not sunny.

Me and Zoya...

You know... I should have tried becoming a model....
Maybe it's just me, but I think I really have something here ~ I mean, look at the natural poses!

Yes.... I completely missed my chance at becoming a male model...
But! No regrets, right?
If I spend my life regretting what I could have, should have, or just plain didn't do... 
I'll just waste precious time that could be used for doing other things!

Do you like that purple flower? 
I thought I'd smell it, but it didn't smell nice. I wasn't impressed...
I think all flowers should be pretty and smell nice.
But at the same time, if all flowers are pretty and they all smell nice, we may appreciate them less, so perhaps it's for the best.

Me and Zoya again...

No comments:

Post a Comment