Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Diet Updates and Accountability - Week 5 Catch-Up

    First ~ I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog in a few days. My Mom helps me and she's been very busy with work this week but we have gone for walks and she did take pictures.

    Today is Day 1 of Week 5. We actually go back to the vet on Friday to have a follow-up visit and to get vaccinations. They don't give the vaccinations on the same day as the comprehensive exam because we also had dental cleanings done and for that, we're put under anesthesia. I'm not 100% sure, but I think they don't want to risk the vaccinations causing a reaction so they wait. Anyway, we go back on Friday morning.

   We didn't go for a walk today. There's a heat advisory and it was so hot even at 7am that we just decided it wasn't going to happen. I actually prefer the weather to be cooler, especially since I'm carrying extra weight. Plus, the humidity is awful! It just makes the heat seem so much worse...

    But I do have pictures from this past week to share so I will...

From Saturday 16 June 2012 - Week 4 Day 5 Accountability Pics



It was hot so I took a break in the shade for a few pictures...












I was actually so tired on Saturday's walk that I decided NOT to walk up the stairs,
I walked around them instead...

Looking at the steps, I had to make a decision...

Nope, too tired.... going around!

Zoya walked up the steps though...

Sunday 17 June 2012



I got lost for a second when I was sniffing the ground too much!

Me and Zoya on our walk...


Accountability Pics from 18 June 2012 

Zoya was watching the kitty in the window, I wasn't really interested.
I like cats. I used to have one. I actually had two, but I grew up with one.
They went to live with my Grandma because it was difficult to move with such a big family.

Sniffing.... Sniffing.... Sniffing...

It had rained at night and everything was wet!
Mom said it's okay if I didn't want to sit down and pose for pictures.

But I got my walk in!

Week 4 Day 7 - 19 June 2012


Mom thought this was funny because apparently dogs naturally like fire hydrants.

I'm not convinced we actually naturally like them, I think they're just easy targets.

A little gray Tuesday morning.

I thought it might rain but instead it just got super hot throughout the day.

Just me posing for my accountability pictures...

Trying to see around Mom and Zoya at other people moving around.

Every time I thought Mom was done with the picture, I started to move and blurred it a bit.
Sorry... I just don't like to sit still for too long.
At least not outside where there are tons of things to see and smell!



I was investigating the area around a little tree...



No comments:

Post a Comment