Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Beagle Diet - Week 2 Day 1

     I never realized that the start of a new week can actually be refreshing. Granted, it's a Wednesday, not a Monday, but today is Day 1 of Week 2 of my Beagle Diet and I feel.... refreshed!

Relaxing outside after my walk this morning...

    It rained a lot last night so this morning it was a lot cooler outside. Mom took Zoya and me for a walk for about 25 minutes, then we came home and had some breakfast. Speaking of food... yesterday I only ate about 3/4 cup of my food. I really need to work on that... I just don't get it, it's like sometimes I'm just not hungry even if I should be.

    Mom says that's because I don't eat regularly. She said, "If you eat regularly, your body will adapt and you'll become hungry at the right times. But you have to start eating regularly even if you're not hungry in order to force your body into a routine."

    Mom knows lots of stuff so I guess I should just trust what she says... Puppy Steps! I can't expect overnight success when I didn't get this way overnight... and I can't expect to be successful if I try to make too many big changes all at once... so Puppy Steps will have to do for now.

Week 2 Day 1 ~ Accountability Pics
Week 2 Day 1 of my Beagle Diet!

Walking around this morning, sniffing stuff...

I was winning! Zoya's too slow!
(Zoya didn't know it was a race...)

It's a lot of work to smell everything... I was tired by the end of the walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment