Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Week Down!

    Today is Day 7 of my first week on this diet and exercise regimen. I am so excited I made it a WHOLE WEEK! This morning we got up early. Dad leaves early for work and mom fixes breakfast and lunch so we all got up. Before she did anything else, mom took me (and Zoya, of course) for a walk.

     It was cool at first, but as the sun got a little higher it started to get warmer and more humid. Maybe it was always humid but the warmer air made it more noticeable...

    Anyway, so we went for about 25 to 27 minutes. Almost a half-hour but that was enough.

Week 1 Day 7 ~ Accountability Pics!
Here I am relaxing for a minute near the daffodils...

Making sure I sniffed everything in sight!

There's a story that goes with these pictures...
I'll add it below!

My Instagram Accountability Pic for today...

Since a lot of Mom's Instagram friends are Japanese, she made a second Accountability Pic that says this site and pictures are for my Diet Blog.

Zoya Tries to Steal the Show!
     The pictures in this collage are showing a sequence. It's kind of funny now, but at the time I was really irritated with my sister, Zoya...

Zoya trying to steal my spotlight...

Here I am, just relaxing after our walk.
Minding my own business...

I was a little hot since the sun was coming up higher and the humidity is awful.

And then... I felt something...
What is that?

What the...?! Zoya! Get out of the camera view!
These are MY Accountability Pics!

You're gonna ruin'em!
Look... if you're going to be in the pics, at least pant a little... or fake it.
Stick your tongue out more, so I don't look like I'm dying and you're fine.
Don't make me look bad!

That's it... a little more...

MORE ZOYA! Show some tongue... we were just walking a lot, look tired!

That's it.... better. Work it, Zoya!

Now... look away. Act natural... Pretend the camera isn't there.
These are great!
We look like models....




No comments:

Post a Comment